Ce site utilise des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience de navigation. En continuant de parcourir ce site, vous acceptez ces cookies. Pour plus d'informations et pour changer vos paramètres, consultez notre politique de cookie et notre politique de vie privée. Fermer

People of France - My "collecting bottles in NY" blog needs YOU!

• TobiasK1985
      TobiasK1985
      Bronze
      Inscrit le 04.01.2007 Messages : 3.642
      Salut,
      I usually post in the German pokerstrategy forum, but the current circumstances required to ask for global help! Sorry, for my non existant French skills...

(PS: IF there is any legal issue with me using the french forum please let me know and close this thread. I am a German student and not permanently living/residing here and also not playing poker online when I am outside of Germany, so please do not close my account or global me ;( )
      I am located in New York State and participate in a challenge to make 1000$ out of nothing. To keep it more interesting, I am trying to achieve this without counting adsense $ or similar online or "non Hands-on" income.

I already gathered 1,61$ out of nothing with collecting bottles and cans (5c/each) and received many good ideas from readers. I also recognized that English people (giving blood, collecting metal scrap) had very different suggestions from German readers (no-deposit advertisements online, investing money somewhere).

I thus hope that you guys have even more different ideas! What can I do to earn some $ out of nothing? I want to keep it as a small hands-on blog, no online stuff, no illegal stuff... =)

Here is my blog: Have a look and vote or follow if you like:
      http://saveadollarearnadollar.blogspot.com/

edit: -> I just recognized you have a "blog" area in your forum, great thing! I probably posted in the wrong forum... if a moderator wants to push me somewhere, please go ahead
  • 4 réponses
    • Guillaume
      Guillaume
      Diamant
      Inscrit le 20.01.2006 Messages : 11.663
      Interesting challenge.

Go to a Supermarket and ask the people if you can bring back their shopping cart, then take the coin that is into it.
    • TobiasK1985
      TobiasK1985
      Bronze
      Message original de Guillaume
      Interesting challenge.

Go to a Supermarket and ask the people if you can bring back their shopping cart, then take the coin that is into it.

Very good idea, thank you, to bad that all shopping cars here in the US are for free -.-*
    • Lettskowl
      Lettskowl
      Bronze
      Inscrit le 30.06.2010 Messages : 92
      Play Rock-paper-scissors in the street for a buck, if you lose, run.

It might be illegal.
    • TobiasK1985
      TobiasK1985
      Bronze
      Nobody cares whether it is illegal, but in my area it will end probably in a shooting :( .

However, I am doing the "charging for compliments" session soon, sorry for the delay.
      And besides this I am very happy that someone from the French community seems to check my blog every now and then :) . Great!